Monday, August 28, 2006

Ever since I decided that writing about horses is what I want to do, I have been unable to see clearly how this applies to my life experiences. I am starting to see that my horse world is where my ego rears her head in desire, rather than where my spirit soars. If what I really want is to show how the animals teach us to be the spiritual leaders of our own internal world, I need to be experiencing that myself. And yet, I'm not so sure that I do. Perhaps it is the desert that consumes me, asking me to give up my dreams. To discount them as petty, silly or wrong. But how can one's dreams be any of these? They simply are what they are. If by following them, I find that they are no longer what I desire, then I can change routes. But until that is the case, I shall commit to myself to ideas that call to me. And trust myself in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home