Monday, August 07, 2006

What I have forgotten over the last couple weeks, while obsessing over obtaining my own horse, is that the dream I had stated "I am waiting for you." I have forgotten to trust those words, assuming that I had to go out there and make my horse relationship happen. Yet, at the same time, I am a true believer that we are only given dreams that we are able to accomplish and achieve. Not by forcing it, but by allowing it to find us. My dream is to find my horse companion, with whom I can both learn and teach. With whom I can grow and share. And to write about this relationship.

My mind has been in control saying that I do not have the finances to find such a partnership and then maintain it. And that may be right, but I will trust my heart in conjunction with my head. And my heart says it's time. The money will work out when the right situation shows up. It is time for me to remain brave and full of that force that overtakes my ego at times. We often confuse the ego as the part of us that wants to go out there and prove how great we are. Well, my ego does just the opposite, it goes out there to prove how human it is, how flawed, how silly, etc.... It's time for me to fully live in the part of me that is larger than that. And record the ride along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home