Saturday, August 05, 2006

The call has sounded. It's time for me to find my own horse. This is not really a new calling to hear, but it's getting louder and actually a bit obsessive. With the little budget I have, and the exquisite taste that accompanies it, the search is not an easy one. I have looked at many horses without my trainers, as I know what I want. I figure if I find it, I can ask their opinion then. I get somewhat dreamy about certain horses, then meet them and they have nothing about them resembling the being that I created. I have noticed also, how different photos can make a horse look. Those with wimpy necks look full in a photo. Or you take off the saddle to find a sway back. Granted, I may be seeking the confirmation of a $30,000 for $1,000 and hence the reason for my surprise when they turn out to actually be worth only $1,000.

It is time for me to step back and trust the perfect situation to be presented. I see the search for a horse as similar to the search for a mate, I would not compromise on that front, I will not compromise on the horse. I have to believe that because I am being given this desire, there is a means to fulfill it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home