Monday, August 14, 2006

My thoughts are somewhat obsessed with the quest for a horse of my own. I recently picked up a small cold, that has stuffed up my nasal passages. Today a rare appearance of a Grackle took place at our feeder. Two signs that I am holding on to emotions, allowing them to congest my life. Or supposedly a refusal to deal with certain long-standing problems and issues. So in the search for a horse of my own, have I been neglecting the very things that support me. My business, my writing, my relationships to the horses whom I already love? I now decide that I will go see Cruiser on Weds. and perhaps Geronimo, but if neither is my dream horse, the one without I can not live joyfully, then I will carry on with my life horseless. Perhaps lease someone, perhaps just take lessons. I will trust the unseen world to take care of it all for me. Not so that I remain apathatic, but so my actions are directed by what is actually happening moment by moment. I will feel my fears when they surface, and move through them when necessary. I will also allow for the great joy of finding the right horse, or rejoice in not compromising for an almost right horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home