Saturday, August 30, 2008

It seems that I have come to another crossroads, and what I will do is still up in the air. Tom and I moved to our current barn three months ago. And since we arrived, I have not enjoyed being there. I enjoy Tom and the many hours we have spent alone there. But maybe it's the feng shui of the place, it just doesn't feel right. And yet, I chose to go there because of words I heard one night while half sleeping. Why would following such advice end me somewhere I don't enjoy? Perhaps because it has led to one of the choices I now have available to us. I know I am going to move Tom again. The question is, where. To a friend's where Tom would have a more natural lifestyle and the people surrounding us would be interested in supporting our interest in growing spiritually together? Or to a show barn where there are lessons and training ongoing? Where I would be able to feel like I am the one with the spiritual thing down. Seems obvious which choice to make now. But the truth is, it is a choice of what kind of life I want to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home