Friday, November 16, 2007

It's been awhile since I recognized in myself a tendency to quicken my actions when I feel uncertain about whether I can do what I am trying to do or not. Why then, did it take me this long to recognize the same personality trait in Tom? It is for this reason he was so fast there at Quiet Run. He wasn't sure of himself, or of what we were going to expect of him under saddle. So he sped things up. Hurried through the tasks

Now that he understands, it's just the opposite. Although now I also think there may be a saddle fitting problem. A sore back or something. I read a lot about both these topics, so I want to make sure to get it right. I also want to make sure that Tom is comfortable. And so goes the never ending cycle.

My back has been hurting me, right where it seems to correlate to his withers. Do his withers hurt? Should I have work done? Should I get a new saddle first? The questions are endless. And perhaps unanswerable as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home