Friday, April 14, 2006

My friend Mia was off today. It's a frustrating thing about horses. I am such an advocate of healing techniques for horses and riders. Why then, do I seem to end up with lame horses. Am I just more observant of the way they feel? I know the owner does not have a lot of money to spend on vet bills and might try to overlook any imbalance as a result. My method of not paying vet bills is to not buy a horse until I know that I can manage it. I love life, and see great value in my circumstances as they are. But every time and again, I feel sorry for myself because I do not have my own horse. But alas, everything in time. I have gone through stages when I think it's time. Only to find no horses that seem right. Then some other financial obligation will come up, causing me to be so thankful not to have a horse of my own.

And through all this time, I sense that I am being set up for a specific situation. One that I am currently unaware of, although I'd love to speculate. But the more I try to guess, the more options I will negate, for it will be something that I never guessed. So, I'll leave it be. And just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home